Trades Courses is a service owned and operated by Search Response Agency Limited. You can contact us via the details that are at the bottom of this page.
Our aim is to help you to find a suitable UK trades training provider offering industry recognised trades training courses who will call you to provide you with more information about the trades training courses you have expressed interest in.
What information do we collect about you?
- Data and information about how you use our website such as pages viewed. Such information includes traffic data, location data, IP addresses and other communication data.
- Data and information you have provided to us voluntarily such as personal details by filling in the form on the website requesting more information.
- Data and information you have provided to us when you make contact and communicate with us by any means.
Your name, email address, telephone number(s) & title - in order for a nominated trades training company to contact you with more information regarding the trades training courses you have selected.
Your address and postcode - in order for a nominated trades training company to contact you with more information regarding the trades training courses you have selected.
Your age and employment status - we do not verify this information at the point of collection, this information is used purely to determine if you meet the selection criteria of the trades training companies.
Your gender & which course(s) you are interested in - in order for the trades training company to make the first direct contact with you and to provide you with information about the various courses you have expressed interest in.
We collect and process your personal data (listed above) when you fill in the form on our website and when you tick the consent box. By ticking the consent box you consent and agree for the personal data submitted into the form to be processed in accordance with this policy. We do not collect any personal data listed above unless you tick the consent box.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at the address at the bottom of this page.
We collect your personal data (listed above) so we can find and match you with a nominated UK trades training provider offering industry recognised distance learning trades training courses. We pass to them the personal data you have provided by filling in the form and they (or a representative working on their behalf) will contact you directly by calling you, in order to provide you with more information about their trades training courses and advise you on course selection.
Our training providers will try to call you as soon as possible and no later than 6 months after your request for course information. If they are unable to make a direct contact with you within the 6 months from the date they received your request they will delete your personal details automatically.
We as a Data Controller shall keep your personal data on file only for as long as necessary and will automatically delete your personal data after 1 year.
You can browse our websites without providing any personal information, however, if you would like the enhanced website experience and thus make an enquiry to a trades training course provider, you will need to register with us by filling in the form.
Search Response Agency Ltd also collects potentially personally identifying information that is collected by Google Analytics. The analytics feature is based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the Double-click Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customer Display Network ads using Ads Settings.
How we use your information?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future personalised user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and products in which you are most interested.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
If you disable cookies, some features that make your site experience more efficient will be disabled and some of our services will not function properly..
- To pass the personal data you submitted into our online form onto nominated UK trades training provider so that they (or a representative working on their behalf) can respond to you directly with information about their trades training courses. This will be used solely in relation to student enrolment.
- To contact you in response to any feedback you give us.
You can email us (contact details at the bottom of this page) if you have any questions regarding the search criteria on our websites or if you need help with registering your details. When you find a course you like on one of our websites, you can only request more details about specific courses from the course provider we will get you in touch with.
Third Party Cookies
Third Party Cookies
We share your personal information (when you make an enquiry) to a course provider though our website - we pass on your contact details to the course provider so that they can contact you directly.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how visitors use the site. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage. To opt out of Google Analytics please go to the following link - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
Google Adwords Remarketing
Remarketing allows us to display ads to you once you have left our site so we can reengage with our audience by placing a cookie on your web browser. This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your computer or mobile device. Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. To opt out of remarketing, please visit - https://adssettings.google.com
We use Zendesk cookies to give you the opportunity to give us feedback & communicate via ‘Live Chat’ or leave a message if that function is closed. For information about Zendesk cookies, please visit - http://www.zendesk.com/company/privacy
How we protect & manage your personal data?
Processing individuals’ personal data, submitted contact information (data), comes with responsibilities on our part - we want individuals to know, we take those responsibilities very seriously and do not forward their data onto any un-requested third party.
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new EU regulation which comes into effect from 25th May 2018 – GDPR will update an individual’s data protection law and will place greater responsibility on organisations, when using an individual’s personal submitted data, which will give an individual greater control over their personal information.
Why do we have and collect personal information?
Search Response Agency Limited (SRA) are a specialist digital marketing & advertising agency, primarily focusing across the education / retraining sector – working nationally with leading education establishments & private training partners, in supplying individuals who have voluntarily requested to know more about a course / qualification.
- SRA will respect individuals' personal information with privacy
- SRA will not share with third parties or sell information (data) to other organisations, apart from the requested training partner who will aid in advising as to specific requested course(s) / qualifications
- An individual can request to have their data removed at any time
How we use information, the legal basis & who we share with;
We rely on your consent, as our legal basis to process the personal information. You have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time (see section Your rights at the bottom of this page). Please note that this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
By voluntarily submitting your contact details into our network of websites you are agreeing to give us / submit personal information so that a selected trades training provider can supply you with relevant information about trades training courses. You have agreed for us to use your data in this specific way.
We will share your information with;
- A specialist trades training company from our list of selected training partners who is authorised to contact you and discuss the requested course(s) / qualification(s) you’d like to know more about.
How long we hold your data for;
We hold data for a period of 12 months; after that period we delete all data.
Using companies to process your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
We do not do this but we do store data on a GDPR complaint US secure server (please refer to our Data Transfer and Storage article below)
- we will always take steps to ensure any transfer of information outside the EU is carefully managed to protect your privacy rights
Disclosure of personal information
In all circumstances we will not disclose personal data without an individual's consent, unless:
- we are legally required to do so by law
- we are required to disclose your data in order to prevent fraud and reduce the risk of fraud
- we sell, any or all of our business to a buyer
Search Response Agency Ltd may only share an individuals’ personal voluntarily submitted information with websites that are part of the same company as the data controller (end client).
We securely store your personal information with companies, who from time-to-time provide services to us, in particular server hosting providers – we are partnered with Formstack, a US compliant data collection company who securely collects submitted data, which can only be accessed via a secure platform. The data is not held for longer than 6 months & each individual can request for their data to be withdrawn at any time to suit them.
We share your personal data (when you make an enquiry though our website) with a nominated UK trades training provider - we pass on to them the personal data you submitted into the enquiry form, so they can (or a representative working on their behalf) contact you directly, by calling you, in order to provide you with more information about their trades training courses and advise you on course selection.
We do not share your personal data with any other company for marketing purposes.
DATA Transfer and STORAGE
When operating our client approved website/s and collecting individuals’ personal submitted data (this data has been voluntarily submitted, requesting to be contacted); it is necessary for SRA to transfer & store in-bound collected data for a limited timescale, in locations outside of the EU – in particular the US. We do not process your personal data outside of the EU - individuals’ data is only held securely for a limited timescale in the US, until it is forwarded onto our nominated trades training providers.
Appropriate safeguards are in place at all times to ensure the safety of all data. We use reasonable safeguards, guarantees and technologies to protect data we collect from you. With regard to initially collating data with Formstack, on their secured server, they are complaint to the Privacy Shield security.
What is the Privacy Shield?
Applicable for US businesses, who wish to be complaint with EU – US and Swiss – US privacy security frameworks – this new framework replaces the previous data privacy and protection standards known as Safe Harbor, which certifies businesses provide adequate protection of personal data transferred from the EU to the US. The GDPR mandate stipulates, all personal data leaving the EU can only be transferred to countries who have adequate data protection laws or laws to provide protection similar to the laws laid out in the GDPR act. The Privacy Shield allows US businesses and their EU partners to comply with this piece of GDPR regulation – our US secure data compiling partner, Formstack, complies with all GDPR requirements.
All the personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure, GDPR complaint server, which is firewall protected and located in the UK – in our case, we store individuals’ data for a period of up-to 12 months on a secure server which complies to both HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) & SSL set-up.
Please note; the personal data you have voluntarily submitted is only used to help us assist you, by forwarding your personal data to a nominated trades training provider who will guide you as to your requirements.
We do our utmost to comply with all ICO requirements, and in protecting your privacy by making sure our security adheres to regulations. At the point of capturing in-bound individuals’ data, Search Response Agency Ltd (SRA) is taking the position of Data Controller across its network of ICO compliant trades training websites. Our ICO registered number is ZA369342
Upon forwarding an individuals’ data to a nominated education training providers they, at the point of receipt become a shared Data Controller.
You have certain rights (under applicable data protection law and regulations) as a Data Subject; you can exercise those rights against us as a Data Controller. These rights might not apply in all circumstances.
If we can satisfactorily identify you as a data subject and do hold information about you we shall free of charge and within one month respond to a request from you regarding that information. To make a request for any personal information we may hold, you can contact us on the below address
You have the following rights:
- right to be informed about what we do with your data and right of access to your personal data - we would like to be as transparent as possible in terms of giving you access to your personal data. You can find out if we hold any personal information by making what is commonly known as a ‘subject access request’. We will respond by:
- giving you a description of it;
- telling you why we are holding it and for how long;
- telling you who it could be disclosed (including data transfers) to;
- how and why it is processed;
- letting you have a copy of the information in an intelligible, structured commonly used and machine readable form
- letting you know your rights with regards to personal data we might hold about you
- right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data (to have incomplete data completed, and to correct inaccurate personal data)
- right to restrict the processing of your personal data for example if you believe your personal data might be inaccurate, unlawfully processed or where we no longer need the personal data
- right to have your personal data erased (right to be forgotten) - applicable in certain circumstances for example when the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which they were collected, when you withdraw your consent, when there is no overriding legitimate interest to continue processing of your personal data, if the personal data have been unlawfully processed or if the erasure of your personal data is to comply with a legal obligation
- right to data portability: receive your personal data concerning you or which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format if you wish transfer and transmit your data elsewhere (to another data controller)
- right to object to processing of your personal data (as relevant) - in certain circumstances you can object to processing of your personal data based on direct marketing (including profiling), processing for statistical purposes or on legitimate interests
- Rights in relation to automated decision making - we can confirm that this is not performed by our company
You can also withdraw your consent at any time by sending us an email: email@example.com. We will notify our nominated trades training provider, if we have already shared your personal details with them, of your request to withdraw your consent.
You have also the right to lodge a complaint with data protection supervisory authority, which is ICO (https://ico.org.uk/), if you are not satisfied with how we process your personal data and/or you feel that your rights have been infringed.
How to contact us
C/o Search Response Agency Ltd
15 Chatsfield Place
London W5 2JD