Why I should take Plumbing Course ?
The plumbing industry holds diverse career paths, good wages and the opportunity for individuals to run their own business.
You can progress to design, consultancy, teaching and management positions - the plumbing industry is a career with a future.
Benefits of taking course with us
- Career training programs, Training programs focus on the individual making sure you are always assisted throughout your time in the training course. Experienced tutors and advisors are available by telephone or email to deal with any questions or queries you may have.
- Our training providers have trained many people, who are now working in their chosen trade sector and as a result are happier and earning a better salary.
I gained an industry-recognized qualification and I was offered a job straight away. Thank you Trades Courses.
The course was a good balance of practical work and course work with great tutors.
Thank you for helping me to find a job after finishing my plumbing course. I got 2 job offers straight away.
Since qualifying from Trades Courses I am now working for one of the largest house builders in the UK.
To get a help on our course
Please give us your details and one of our national advisor will call you to discuss.
Please Note : we do not share your contact details with any other organisationREQUEST MORE INFO.
Contents covered in Plumbing Course
These listed below are the areas we will be covering in the Plumbing Course
- City and Guilds 6035 Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plumbing and Domestic Heating
- BPEC: Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999
- Practical training relating to plumbing and domestic heating; components, installation and maintenance
- City and Guilds 6035 NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Domestic Plumbing and Heating
- Part P Defined Scope Electrical qualification
- CSkills/BPEC Domestic Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems Certificate
Jobs, Salaries & Opportunities
Below are some of the jobs for plumbers in the UK and are similar to the types of jobs you can expect to gain once qualified.
- Maintenance Plumber (£22,600 West Midlands)
- Project Manager / Contracts Manager (Up to £35,000 London)
- Commercial Plumber (£11/hr Glasgow)
Rates vary regionally, with the highest average salaries in London and the south-east. Self-employed plumbers negotiate their own rates that can range from £9/h to £160/h.
- Starting salaries for newly qualified plumbers are between £16,500 and £21,000*
- Experienced plumbers can earn between £21,000 and £30,000* a year
- Plumbers with supervisory duties can earn more than £35,000*
All of our training providers have course advisors that will guide you through your options from the moment you complete the form. There are plenty of opportunities available for plumbers. They are usually employed by construction companies, plumbing agencies, mechanical services contractors or maintenance departments of most companies and factories.
Self employment - a lot of plumbers prefer to be self employed and some even go on to become owners of businesses and employ plumbers while being a manager rather than a plumber. There are also overseas opportunities available. While training with us we will guide you whatever your choice of career.