Why I should take Renewable Course ?
Due to the ambitious targets put in place by the UK and European government we are likely to see huge growth in demand for relevant skills such as those below.
- Solar Hot
- Water Systems
- Heat Pumps (Ground & Air)
- Domestic Wind turbines
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Grey-water recycling
Benefits of taking course with us
Training programs focus on the individual making sure you are always assisted throughout your time in the training course. Experienced tutors and advisors are available by telephone or email to deal with any questions or queries you may have.
I gained an industry-recognized qualification and I was offered a job straight away. Thank you Trades Courses.
The course was a good balance of practical work and course work with great tutors.
Thank you for helping me to find a job after finishing my plumbing course. I got 2 job offers straight away.
Since qualifying from Trades Courses I am now working for one of the largest house builders in the UK.
To get a help on our course
Please give us your details and one of our national advisor will call you to discuss.
Please Note : we do not share your contact details with any other organisationREQUEST MORE INFO.
Contents covered in Renewable Course
For new entrants there is a renewable green energy engineer package, which includes;
- City & Guilds in Plumbing combined with the Bpec Solar Hot Water
- Bpec Ground Source Heat Pumps, together with Bpec Water Regulations and Bpec unvented Hot Water.
- There is the option to include the BPEC Part P Defined Scope and City & Guilds 17th Edition Wiring Regulations. This combination of high quality green energy training backed up by professional real world experience is at present unique within the industry.
Jobs, Salaries & Opportunities
Below are some jobs advertised in the renewable energy sector within the UK and are similar to the types of jobs you can expect to gain once qualified.
- Solar PV Installers (Salary £25k to £30k - Cambridge Shire)
- Solar Electrical Engineer (Salary £30k to £40k – London)
- PV Technical Surveyor (Salary £25k to £35k – Bristol)
A Plumber, Electrician or Gas Engineer can expect to earn more with renewable qualifications than someone who does not for several reasons.
Many renewable engineers become self-employed or work as contractors and this could be an avenue that you decide to take after a few years of gaining experience. Potential customers are office firms, residential property owners, insurance companies, building firms and local authorities. Working for yourself could mean that you decide what hours you work and what amount of money you charge.